Employee Training and Leadership Development
Learn new perspectives, new skills, and new behaviors as an individual, team, or organization
Key ElementsMoxie’s training approach focuses on sustainable and meaningful change, addresses obstacles and has a real-world balance of both theory and practice.
Target AudienceMoxie Consulting offers trainings for individuals, teams, and organizations.
StrategyMoxie’s training model focuses on real workplace issues. We offer trainings programs that last from two hours to several months.
Individual habits change → organization bottom line improves
The Moxie training approach is designed to make it memorable. We teach principles and lead participants in exercises that encourage application. Throughout the session, participants are provided opportunities to practice new skills and create plans for applying the new skills to their workplace situations.
Participants work on real issues, often being challenged to look at old ways of doing things with new eyes. Moxie trainers are high-energy role models for the participant-centered learning. We practice what we teach and train through demonstration – it’s not all talk.
Moxie training programs take place in two hours or three days or over several months. The most current adult learning theory is integrated into every session. After the event, participants are encouraged to contact Moxie coaches for a sounding board and reinforcement.
Menu of Learning Topics
- Business with Integrity (Everyday Ethics at Work)
- Coaching for Improved Work Performance
- Competent Leadership Through Crucial Conversations
- Creating an Environment for Motivated Employees
- Dealing with Difficult People
- DISC: A Personal Preference Profile Assessment
- Dynamic Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Get to the Point: Business Writing Basics
- Harassment Prevention: It’s Your Responsibility
- How to Receive Work Assignments
- Internal Consulting Skills: Building Credibility and Respect
- Is THAT the Impression You Want to Create?
- It’s Your Career
- Lateral Thinking
- Legal Issues at Work: How to Avoid a Lawsuit
- Lost at Sea – Building Consensus
- Make Meetings Matter: Effective Meeting Management Skills
- Managing Diversity to Improve Performance
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Me, Inc.
- More than a Gut Feeling: Effective Interview Techniques
- Navigating the Sea of Change
- New Employee Orientation
- Problem Solving Skills for Managers: The Deming Approach
- Project Management for Non Project Manager
- Service First!
- Service First in Writing
- Service First on the Phone
- So, You Want to be a Supervisor?
- Strategic Planning: Where do You Want to Go?
- Taming the Stress Monster
- Teambuilding Through Action
- The Attitude Opportunity
- Wake up, Brain: Unleashing the Creativity Within!
- Walk the Talk
- Workplace Vitality: The Time/Energy Balance
- Work hard, No Drama, Have Fun
Certified Facilitation Services
In addition to the diverse programs Lisa has developed and facilitated, she is a certified facilitator for the following programs:
- Franklin Covey
- Achieve Global/Zenger Miller
- Workplace of Difference, Anti-Defamation League
- Peer Grievance Review and Positive Discipline, Walk the Talk Company
- Six Thinking Hats, Edward deBono Training